eToro broker Review
Launched in 2007, by a group of forex traders with likeminde. Their aim was to provide traders with suitable trading platform and conducive trading environment. Since then, they maintains the world best crypto and forex brokerage firm with so many awards…. eToro review comes with full data carefully read all
eToro’s financial services are provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd. (“eToro Europe”), a registered Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF). The company’s registration number is HE20058. eToro Europe is regulated by (CySEC) under license number 109/10. In the UK, eToro (UK) Ltd. (“eToro UK”), company registration no. 7973792 is authorised and regulated by the (FCA), Under firm reference number 583263. eToro Europe and eToro UK both operate under and comply with the (MiFID). In Australia, services and products are provided by eToro AUS Capital Pty Ltd. (“eToro Australia”), ABN 66 612 791 803 is the holder of an; Australian Financial Services Licence pregulated under the Corporations Act (Commonwealth). eToro Australia arranges for its clients to be provided services by eToro Europe. In addition eToro broker is no doubt the largest crypto trading provider.
Etoro review full background
Features of the broker
- Ngative balance protection
- Copy or social trading platforms
- Faster execution of order with STP, as eToro trader; You have access to the trading floor of any particular stock market.
- No Dealing Desk practics No intermediary, No interference.
- Well regulated by FCA, CySEC and ASIC.
- On leverages and margin, eToro offer up to 10%leverage on $1.000 investment, with the margin ratio of 1:10.
- Minimum deposit of 200
- Well certifying customers support
- Good for beginners and old as they offer education to traders.
- Affiliate program
- Referral program
- Etoro offers different categories of club, which gives you access to personal account manager.
- Well Secured and well guided